Join our affiliate TotalEnergies EP Australia in Melbourne !
TotalEnergies’ subsidiaires in Australia manages company’s interest in Exploration and Production (EP) and Marketing Services (MS) as well as the implementation of the company climate ambition and the energy transition strategy in the country.
TotalEnergies is also present in Australia through Gas Renewables & Power (trading of gas and electricity) , SAFT (batteries) , TotalEren (256 MW solar farm in operation plus a portfolio of project in development) and Sunpower.
As a Digital Project Officer, your missions will be:
- In charge of Affiliate compliance to Information Management Policies;
- Keep Affiliate prepared for potential internal or external compliance audits;
- Keep the PCD-PSPI referential up-to-date;
Classify the data and move them to the cloud.
L-ECSO (Cyber Security) , Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the effective application of Company and Branch directives, rules and guidelines relating to IS security;
- Define the affiliate IS security rules and recommendations, monitor their application, and report non-conformities;
- Organise cybersecurity awareness campaigns;
Report non-enforcement of the Company directives and rules to B-ECSO;
- Guide the definition of risk treatment plans related to security weaknesses or granted exceptions and then monitor their progress;
- Define and implement the IS continuity plan;
- IS Crisis Management: ensure the organization, procedures, methods, resources & training are implemented and provide support in crisis operations;
- Report the incidents to B-ECSO.
Application development / Project Management:
- Look at the concern of users, propose and discuss for a solution, realize or make realize by external contractors the defined solution and deliver it on production;
- Ensure that this solution is in line with quality, cost and delay time efficiency objectives;
- Participate in the improvement of the applications and be a source of proposals.
Technical Support, Operational assistance and Quality Assurance:
- Follow and supervise the delivery of IT work (whether telecom, applications, operations or information security and compliance) and ensure that tasks are delivered at the required quality level;
- Follow-up on technological evolutions in the IT domain;
Be the point of contact for technical problems, and provide adequate resolutions;
- Ensure the implementation of corrective and preventive actions as well as backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure the affiliate compliance: application of HQ policies for information protection, retention, and personal data;
- Ensure the development and evolution of TotalEnergies Information Management strategies, maintaining alignment with Company and Branches directions, while complying with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure CMS policies, procedures and documentation are reviewed and updated in line with annual programme;
- Provide Information Management support to the affiliate, maintaining a strong awareness of Information Management policies, practices and tools;
- Maximise efficient digital information processes and information across the organisation;
- In charge of contracts for the provision of document management services, ensuring the maintenance of clear statement of business requirements, follow up on service delivery quality and control of costs