Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E) - Bruxelles, Belgique
Présentation de la société : ENGIE TRANSITION SERVICES
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1, 000 cli
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in the Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients we are looking for a new colleague.
As an Analyst, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You are involved in one client project at a time (few exceptions) and are encouraged to participate actively in various internal projects. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role has to be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
You will be more particularly in charge of:
- Participate actively to business and organization development
- Contribute to the realization of proposals
- Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
- Provide advisory services leveraging ENGIE Impact’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcome
- Develop and provide technical expertise on the planning and operation of power systems worldwide
- Collect and structure data/information from various sources
- Perform ad-hoc research
- Produce convincing analyses and visualization at slide level on markets/industries, clients and competitors to gain insights
- You have a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have between 0 and 3-year experience in consulting or energy sector
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of the local language(s) is an advantage.
- You are passionate about environmental challenges and eager to develop and share your knowledge in sustainable energy solutions as you are familiar with innovative approaches in this field
- You demonstrate strong advisory skills: an analytical mindset to identify client issues, creativity to lay out a set of assumptions to build adapted solutions, capacity to translate strategy vision into concrete actions
- You have strong data management skills: data analysis, data-driven sustainability strategy
- You have strong computer skills (in particular in Python or Matlab)
- You have experience with at least one of the following types of study:
- Rural electrification or distribution system planning
- Long-term energy planning studies
- Power system analysis and simulations (static and dynamic)
- Electromagnetic transient simulations (EMT)
- Knowledge or a first work experience with power system simulation tools is an advantage (e.g. Eurostag, DIgSILENT PowerFactory, PSS/E, ATP, PSCAD)
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Bruxelles, Belgique
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master / Ingénieur)
- Métier : Conseil : Conseil en Finances
Attention : Ce lien vous redirige vers le site officiel des V.I.E, vous devrez vous inscrire ou vous connecter sur votre compte "Mon Volontariat International" pour afficher les détails de l'offre.