Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E) - Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Présentation de la société : APERAM STAINLESS FRANCE
Aperam is a global producer of stainless, electrical and specialty steel.
With 9, 500 employees of 47 nationalities, 2.5 million tonnes of flat stainless steel capacity in Brazil and Europe, and an industrial network concentrated in six production facilities across Brazil, Belgium and France, Aperam is a truly global industry leader. Via our highly integrated distribution, processing and services network, we serve customers in over 40 countries.
According to our values of agility and ingenu
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in an international environment, our Tax & TP specialist position is made for you!
Based in our headquarters in Luxembourg, you will enforce the Aperam Global tax team and assist in day to day work as well as projects involving direct and indirect tax as transfer pricing and this in a rapidly changing environment.
Your role and accountabilities
- Support strategic Transfer Pricing initiatives;
- Support the development and implementation of Aperam Group Transfer Pricing Policies;
- Assist with the Transfer Pricing compliance of the Aperam Group (Master File, Local File, CBCR) c;
- Develop a sound understanding of principles and methods set out in the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises;
- Get to know the business organization of the Aperam Group and the setup of intragroup business relations;
- Analyze the impact of current developments in Transfer Pricing regulation, e.g. the OECD/G20/OECD Inclusive Framework on BEPS;
- Support the Aperam tax team in Transfer Pricing audits, APAs, arbitration procedures or litigation;
- Assist in drafting and fine tuning CFC files for the Luxembourg corporate income tax return;
- Provide support in mapping, updating and drafting intra-group agreements;
- Provide support in annual Luxembourg corporate income tax return filing process;
- Prepare quarterly/annual withholding tax returns (dividends, director remunerations) ;
- Provide support in preparation of the annual tax benchmark with Aperam peers
- A first experience in Tax (internship/apprenticeship) is an asset.
- Ideally graduated from University (Master or similar) in Economics, Accounting, Finance and/or (tax) law.
- Fluency in English. The knowledge of any other language is considered as an asset
- You have affinity for processes & IT systems, eg. SAP, ..
- You are analytical & a creative problem solver. You are result oriented.
- You have the experience of a cross-cultural environment and you enjoy it.
- You have Health & Safety as one of the core values for yourself
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master / Ingénieur)
- Métier : Juridique - Fiscal : Fiscalité
Attention : Ce lien vous redirige vers le site officiel des V.I.E, vous devrez vous inscrire ou vous connecter sur votre compte "Mon Volontariat International" pour afficher les détails de l'offre.