Veolia group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 179, 000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and replenish them. In 2020, the Veolia group supplied 95 million people with drinking water and 62 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 43 million megawatt hours of energy and treated 47 million metric tons of waste.
Working with Veolia means making a commitment to sustainable development, by:
- Promoting services essential to health and human development
- Guaranteeing a healthy and secure working environment
- Contributing to the fight against climate change
Veolia Belux is looking for a Business Development Analyst.
Attached to the Business Development section of the commercial department of Veolia Belux, the incumbent participates in the development of strategic commercial projects of Veolia in its 3 areas of activity; energy, water and waste recovery and recycling, through:
- Generation of leads in contact with the Marketing department
- Analysis of commercial opportunities in contact with the Sales department
- Communication and interactions with clients and project partners to validate their needs and the solutions to be provided by Veolia
- Structuring of commercial offers for strategic projects (with commitment to energy results, internal financing, etc.) in close collaboration with the operational, technical, financial, legal and HR departments
- Participation in the preparation and presentation of notes and business plans for internal engagement committees
- Participation in the writing and transmission of final commercial offers, as well as negotiations
- Analysis and monitoring of current sales team projects
- Participation in the development of budgets and the long term plan
- Participation in the representation of the company in professional associations and participation in conferences and other events to promote Veolia's positions