Missions et responsabilités
We are looking for a laboratory technician to join our team in Ladenburg !
As a VIE, you will support the development of innovative systems and optimization of existing solutions for dífferent insulation markets by planning and performing of the necessary lab tests and compiling the measured data in reports. Additionally, you will be involved in the analysis of data and the interpretation of test results.
Your main tasks will be :
- Planning and execution of trials in cooperation with the local product development team (preparation of specimens, testing, collection and documentation of the data, analysis of the data)
- Collection and documentation of the data through reports,
- Analysis of the data (together with results from the past) and statistical evaluation,
- Interpretation and discussion of test results with product/process experts from LDC and plants,
- Development and implementation of product-specific new tests,
- Revision of existing test specifications
Please be aware that the VIE is a French government program open only to citizens of the European Economic Area* under 28 years of age. For more information concerning the V.I.E. program please visit www.civiweb.com.
*28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco