Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare) , energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures…
We are a team of 180 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why should you join us?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Healthcare.
- Because you are eager to start your next adventure in Cologne, within a young and multicultural team of 20 explorers !
- Because you will contribute to exciting projects with Global, European and German decision centers.
- Because you will exchange ideas with top decision-makers, acquire an impressive expertise and create a high-level network !
What you will do :
We will train and accompany you to develop your portfolio of industrial players in the Healthcare industry (Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical device, Diagnostics, Vaccines and Animal Health industries, …)
You will ensure the development of new-business and realise the sales process from A to Z :
Conduct prospecting, pre-sales, develop proposals in response to specific client needs, lead negociation and insure proper contracting, and then follow-up the relationship throughout each project.
Implement prospecting actions on new and existing accounts :
- Target, approach and meet with clients
- top decision-makers in innovation, R&D, marketing, sales or general management.
- Understand and capture clients business needs and issues.
- Generate and advance a pipeline of new opportunities.
- Adapt prospecting resources to identified opportunities.
- Feed commercial reporting.
Drive sales & achieve business development objectives :
- Define, along with our project managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborate commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs.
- Present and adapt the proposal as needed to conclude sales.
- Establishe the contract, ensure the negotiation and finalize the deals.
Coordinates project launch with the Project team and the client
- Set up the launch meeting with the client and the Project Team.
- Proactively follow-up the relationship & collect feedbacks from the client during the entire course of the project.
- Perform debrief meetings with the client after each project to ensure the highest client satisfaction and trigger repeat business.
Career evolution: Once you have proven your abilities to generate sustainable businesses, you become a Business Unit Director and you develop your own activities by managing your own team of consultants, business development managers and project managers, ensuring your clients satisfaction