While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn’t happening fast enough.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth.
From strategy to implementation, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment.
ENGIE Impact is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group’s world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges.
With 16 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1, 000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1, 000, 000 sites.Job Description
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in Europe and Middle-East, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients we are looking for a new colleague in one of these 3 offices: London, Paris, Brussels.
Consultant - Level
As a Consultant, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You will work on internal and external engagements alongside ENGIE Impact’s Sustainability Solutions team of professionals and across all business, industrial and public sectors to help accelerate decarbonization. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
You will be more particularly in charge of:
Perform ad-hoc research, develop quantified models and present outcomes in front of clients
- Contribute to build point of view based on knowledge and/or research
- Develop quantified models to provide insights to address client’s pains
- Produce high-quality project deliverables including convincing storyline, powerful executive summary
- Present results in a convincing way and develop associated slides/documents
Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
- Demonstrate self-initiative to research on relevant topics and industry trends
- Identify and qualify business opportunities within your project, share insights with managers to make a commercial offer, contribute to proposals
- Make visible ENIGE Impact’s knowledge and capabilities via forums, white papers, round tables, etc.
Support Analysts and trainees helping them to grow and to develop skills
- Demonstrate self-initiative in one’s development, coach trainees & analysts
- Seek ways to share knowledge to accelerate the onboarding and knowledge of others
Grow up in consulting competencies to become a project manager
- Demonstrate willingness to be exposed to project management topics
- Learn and accelerate your personal development