Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E) - Tokyo-Haneda, Japon
Présentation de la société : L'AIR LIQUIDE SA
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
From gas cylinders to smartphones, oil refineries to the food industry, Air Liquide is present, everyday, in the lives of millions of customers and patients and thus, millions of consumers around the world
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 67, 000 employees and serves more than 3.7 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly. The Electronics WBL supports and coordinates each geographies to contribute to the success of its semiconductor and photovoltaic customers.
Poste et missions:
The Electronics Strategic Account Management program aims to transform Strategic and Key Accounts into long term assets for the Group, generating exceptional long term growth, customer loyalty, innovation, and value co-creation. As the Customer Specialist, you will be the link between the WBL activities and the Strategic and Key Account Managers. As such, you will be exposed to worldwide executives on a daily-basis. Your mission and responsibilities notably include:
- Coordinating the 5 year strategy plan definition for each Strategic and Key Account, including their yearly follow-up and the strategies’ implementation monitoring.
- Leading the Strategic Account Program: enabling experience sharing and innovation between the Strategic and Key Account Managers through multiple initiatives such as physical events organisation (possible outside of the covid situation) .
- Implementing and analysing the internal “voice of customer” project, liaising with all countries having an electronics presence and preparing the customer experience roadmap.
- Participating in the competitive intelligence, notably by creating market memo aiming to support strategic decisions or to understand key trends and opportunities.
- Acting in diverse ad-hoc specific projects to support the Strategic and Key Accounts.
- Master in engineering and/or business school
- Strong communication and writing skills in English are MANDATORY
- Good analytical skills, you understand business from both a strategic and financial perspective and are able to reconcile/challenge different opinions in order to create relevant and synthetic conclusions.
- You will play an important role within the Strategic Account Management Program Worldwide, therefore you are a skilled networker and coordinator.
- Autonomous, you appreciate and are able to take your own initiatives as well as to motivate yourself and drive your own projects.
- You are curious and adaptable, showing a strong ability to work in an international environment and organization
- Knowledge in electronics industry is preferred
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E) (24 mois)
- Localisation : Tokyo-Haneda, Japon
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Ingénierie et études : Electricité / Electronique
Attention : Ce lien vous redirige vers le site officiel des V.I.E, vous devrez vous inscrire ou vous connecter sur votre compte "Mon Volontariat International" pour afficher les détails de l'offre.