Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationBIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15, 000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Job Description :
- Support management of a defined list of national and international contracts with Key Accounts and local players (wholesalers and distributors) within a specified division (3000) for the category(ies) : Stationery, Lighters, Shavers and/or Other Products;
- Follow Up on commercial objectives and business plans per customer and on commercial budgets in line with the national objectives (defined by the Sales Manager Key Account) ;
- Identify customer needs and opportunities based on a clear analysis of the market & customer prepared by Trade Marketing and Category Management & provide a forecast per customer, attend forecast meetings, enter forecasts for promotions;
- Gather information related to the customer reaction and our competitors; relay this information to your colleagues in other departments such as Marketing & Customer Service: be alert to changes in the local market and signals coming from end users, customers, buyers and competitor activities;
- Participate in the negotiation on a higher level with buyers for product ranges (obtain new listings and develop existing product selections) within defined limits and in line with the European pricing & sales policy and establish commercial agreements;
- Develop and manage, in collaboration with Trade Marketing, product categories, tailor-made actions and promotions and set up a challenging promotional plan based on national marketing plans;
- Optimize overall working relationships and develop internal contacts with other departments (e.g. Finance, warehouse, logistic) ;
- Monitor customer budgets as Year End Rebate;
- Report directly to a Key Account Manager, inform him/her about your activities, results and expériences.
- Higher education, university degree with a minimum of 2 years sales experience in FMCG;
- Knowledge of the market and the customers is a plus (Food Retail : Carrefour, Colruyt, Delhaize, Makro … ) ;
- Experience in category management is a plus;
- Fluent French & English is mandatory. Dutch is a plus
- Capacity to deal with much reporting and administrative work;
- Deliver results, teamwork, responsibility, communication skills, problem solving, entrepreneurial spirit, hands on
- First experience in sales, confidence, adaptability, initiative, perseverance, business acumen, personal effectiveness, organization, analytical.
Apply Today ! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Bruxelles, Belgique
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Commerce - Commercial - Vente - Export : Commercial/Ingénierie Technico-Commercial