Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationLocalization: Dor- Israel - (20mns south from Haifa)
Duration: 18 months
VIE (Volontariat International en Entreprise) is open to candidates between the ages of 18 and 28 who are nationals of a country in the European Economic Area.
The Mechanical Engineer graduated is responsible to assist the site construction team by supervising and mechanical activities on site relating static equipment installation and electrical installation in compliance with TFMC safety and QC Standards. He will support the Site Construction Manager, and the Senior Mechanical Engineer in all tasks and activities related to the Mechanical and electrical scope of work, in term of reporting, supervisions, and managing Local subcontractor at site.
Main Task :
The Mechanical Engineer for the activities of competence is responsible to:
- Support the erection of equipment, including off-loading, internal transport & handling, off-site pre-assembly (if foreseen) and final installation. In particular he will also be supporting the execution of heavy lifting activities.
- Support the site construction team in monitoring of the activities of mechanical subcontractor/s and will ensure that works will be done smoothly according to Safety requirements, Quality plan, Vendors recommendations and within foreseen progress.
- Participate to the supervision of subcontractor activities to ensure proper fulfilment, to achieve tasks mechanical construction completion and works acceptance by Client accordingly with project deadline.
- He will participate the supervision of the execution of installation and alignment of the static equipment.
- He will participate to the supervision independently the inspection of the static equipment.
- He will participate to the construction completion and turn-over to pre-commissioning of static equipment and packages (oil, filters, dosing, decoking and ammonia skids) .
- Ensure that applicable project specifications and standard codes were correctly executed during piping fabrication and erection.
- Ensure that fabrication and erection of pipe spools and pipe supports as per latest issued construction drawing.
- Ensure piping works to be performed by construction sub-contractor and to insure the compliance with established the construction activities.
- To ensure that all site activities are performed in environmentally safe and responsible manner.
- Conduct weekly HSE assessments and safety walk through, safe and unsafe auditing.
- Follow-up engineering queries from sub-contractors at site and proposals and ensure closed-out of the recommendations in timely manners.
- Support Site construction team in supervising construction sub-contractor ensuring the compliance with the applicable specification and standard.
- Ensure the proper execution of inspection and test in accordance with the Site quality control plan and monitor the adequacy result.
- Monitoring the progress with schedules and updating to Senior Mechanical Engineer and Site Construction Manager.
- Support the organization for preparation of piping systems for testing based on the test pack limits specified in the approved test packs.
- Preparation of test package as per piping system and test package priority schedule.
- Attend final walkthrough of completed piping systems and verify clearing of all punch list prior to mechanical completion.
- Witnessing and sentencing of all site piping inspections.
- Coordinate all site piping inspections with the site subcontractors
- Ensure that all piping inspection reports are accurate and all documents duly updated.
- Review all piping inspection reports for compliance
- Assist the site QC manager in the organization, maintenance and control of the piping quality system
- Liase with the piping supervisor and provide assistance when requested
- Prepare nonconformance reports to the QC manager and assist in developing corrective actions
- Coordinate with the site subcontractors to ensure that communications exist and are maintained
- Assist the site subcontractors in the resolution of drawing interpretation
- Attend the weekly QC meetings
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with good work practices and the Client contract requirement.
- The issuance of nonconformance reports in conjunction with the site QC manager
- The completion of QC site instructions and coordinate their closure the review of inspection test packages during the course of construction activities
- Compliance with the site's health and safety regulations;
You are an engineer ( ESTP, ENTP, ENSAM, CENTRAL, ENSTA, others similar) .You are rigorous, willing to work in challenging and multi-cultural environment, motivated.
TOEC score: 850 and speaking fluently in English
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (18 mois)
- Localisation : Dor, Israël
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Ingénierie et études : Mécanique