Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
Reporting to the Senior Vice-President Business Manager, you assist the Bid team manager and our local consultant in the view to support Transdev to be successful for the very significant public tender processes, and in relation with our local partnerships.
- Be an active and important contributor to the success of the tenders
- With the support of our local consultants : In charge of collecting, cross-checking, and benchmarking local data, related to the local organizations as well as technical and/or financial information
- Follow carefully the track of the documents received from and sent to the client, and the fulfillment of our delay obligations
- Participate actively in the bid preparation by taking directly in charge one of the chapters to be included in the submission
- Follow up the administrative part of the relations with our local partners
- With the support of local consultant and our corporate departments : follow up the legal / financial organization of the local legal structure to set up.
- Follow the request for quotation launched to local subcontractors
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all information
- This list is not exhaustive and could have to contribute to other missions
Business or Engineering school
Transportation specialty or experience
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Commerce - Commercial - Vente - Export : Commercial/Ingénierie Technico-Commercial