Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationVallourec is the world leader in premium tubular solutions primarily serving the energy markets (Oil and Gas, Powergen) . Its expertise also extends to the Industry sector (mechanicals, automobile, construction etc.) . With over 19, 000 employees, integrated manufacturing facilities, advanced R&D and a presence in more than 20 countries, Vallourec offers its customers innovative global solutions to meet the energy challenges of the 21st century.
Reporting to Regional Line Pipe and Processing Pipe Director, and functionally to Technical Customer Support Manager, the Junior TCS will ensure a smooth acquisition and execution of orders with the technical perspective.
Poste et missions:
- Support on the technical side the development of Line Pipe and Processing Pipe Business Lines in Middle East
- Liaise with mills located in Europe, Brazil, China and South Korea
- Analysis Customer’s specifications on Tenders or Request for Quotations in accordance with mills feasibilities
- Actively participate in preparation of regional National Companies (NOC) qualification files.
- Follow up R&D topics
- Identify technical trends and propose technical evolutions
- Actively influence & promote the Vallourec’s products (with Sales Managers) to customers and organization (licensors, norms)
- Coordination with mills in case of customer's dissatisfaction and/or claim
- Support the preparation of technical offers
- Answer to customer's questions sent daily to Sales Assistant/Sales Manager
- Participate and actively lead preproduction meetings between mills and customers (or his representative as third party inspector
- Assist to the preparation of technical documents (product brochures, notes, guidelines, etc…)
- Organize technical training, seminar, symposium to customers
- Participate the training of Sales Assistant/Sales Manager through specifications analysis and formatting of bid documents
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English
- Ability to coordination and problem solving in complex environment
- Ability to communicate with customers, and make presentation
- Ability to teamwork
- Some experience in a B2B industrial international company is wished
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (18 mois)
- Localisation : Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Commerce - Commercial - Vente - Export : Commercial/Ingénierie Technico-Commercial