Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationTMC is a technological expertise company whose innovative business model of the employee-manager is totally out of step with the traditional codes and practices of engineering consulting.
The philosophy of employeneurship is double:
- Bring the best engineers entrepreneurial skills (leadership, communication, trade …)
- Upgrade economically and socially the engineering profession in order to better position our employees on the aspects of remuneration and level of intervention.
- Autonomy and freedom
As a Test Engineer you take ownership of the test requests you receive from the Engineering, Operations or Quality department.
You analyse the test requests and initiate the necessary actions.
You also check which existing tests and test systems can be used, what adjustments should be made and who can execute the action.
You closely follow up the timing, cost and progress.
If necessary, you make sure a new tool is developed, in which case you are responsible for preparing the specifications.
- You have a degree in electromechanics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering and a first experience in the automotive industry.
- An enthusiastic graduate can also apply
- You enjoy learning new technologies (hydraulics, electronics, software, …) .
- You are a practical problem solver who likes to analyse.
- You are fluent in English AND French.
- You are a team player who can also work independently
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (6 mois)
- Localisation : Brussels, Belgique
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Ingénierie et études