Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationFounded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1, 500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totaled over 28 million flights. ATR is a partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse, FR. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
POSITION : Credit Management Officer
DIVISION : ATR EASTERN SUPPORT
- Closely monitor the level of overdue debts and actively recover/reduce delinquent debts, liaise with customers on payment matters and accounts reconciliation.
- Sending of invoices and statement of accounts to customers.
- Maintenance of customers’ contact records/details.
- Manage/Follow up with various stakeholders on credit transfers/notes/recoverables and discrepancies disputes.
- Perform customer due diligence and credit evaluation.
- Perform regular analysis on customer and potential customers in determining the appropriate level of credit limit and terms to be extended.
- Responsible for credit management processes and policies. Ensure controls and procedures are in line with Group directive.
- Facilitate and assist in the implementation of E-invoicing and any other ad-hoc projects.
- Preparation of reports.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors.
- Must possess Master Degree in Business Operations/ Lean & Quality Management.
- Related working experience in Aerospace industry. Experience in Supply Chain and/or Technical support department would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good team player, innovative, autonomous
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Singapore, Singapour
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Production - Maintenance - Qualité - Sécurité - Environnement : Méthodes/Process/Industrialisation