Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationFounded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1, 500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totaled over 28 million flights. ATR is a partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse, FR. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
POSITION: Business Performance Analyst
DEPARTMENT: SUPPORT ATR EASTERN
- Exhaustive Process review and mapping of the customers support operations activities
- Contribute to reporting & processes harmonization with our Headquarter
- Propose a performance measurement frame for the different support activities
- Create, implement, develop KPIs to drive Customer Satisfaction & Support Performance
- Analyse deviance and propose improvement plan
- Propose processes improvements
- Must possess Master Degree in Business Operations/ Lean & Quality Management.
- Related working experience in Aerospace industry. Experience in Supply Chain and/or Technical support department would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good team player, innovative, autonomous
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Singapore, Singapour
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Production - Maintenance - Qualité - Sécurité - Environnement : Méthodes/Process/Industrialisation