Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 16/11/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
PrésentationSanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110, 000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Digital and Multi-Channel Engagement Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support Local Teams on the Digital Acceleration Roadmap.
- Help to ensure Digital Strategy is executed with excellence.
- Provide guidance throughout projects’ lifecycle to local marketing teams lacking required multichannel expertise, on a range of digital marketing topics and activities.
- Lead the deployment of regional dashboards to measure business impact.
- Coordinate & optimize the adaptation and launch of digital initiatives.
- Deliver Regional Priorities that shape the future of multi-channel engagement.
- Provide strategic consultancy for ideation, Key Performance Indicators’ definition, tracking & optimization.
- Social Media Optimization: to allow regional consistency, economy of scale and create a centre of expertise.
- Launch and maintain websites, buy digital media, support e-mail campaigns and research/monitoring.
- Conduct external analysis to identify and share innovative and best practices from competitors, agencies and other Global Business Units.
- Stay current with industry trends in web-based/digital media technologies providing innovative and creative solutions.
- Audit digital presence of competitors and leaders to identify trends, best practices and promote innovation.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Communications, Pharmacy or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous experience on product management/market intelligence/agencies.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry (desirable: vaccine market experience) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Marketing Methodology for pharma, healthcare or related industries would be a plus.
- Knowledge of digital techniques (e.g. website/Search Engine Marketing, email marketing, social media, eDetailing, mobile, apps) with a strong track record of delivery in at least one of these areas.
- Knowledge of digital and multichannel trends and best practices in pharma and no pharma industries.
- Digital project management.
- Proficiency at MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) .
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) is a strong plus.
- Fluent Spanish and English; knowledge of Portuguese would be a plus.
- Ability to keep up to date with new, rapidly changing technologies and trends.
- Ability to coach on digital and multichannel good practices.
- Experience working collaboratively in matrix structure.
- Experience developing and implementing solutions in partnership with the business.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Performance focused mind-set with results-oriented approach.
- Proactive and displays urgency to meet business needs.
- Strong, relevant network with digital agencies and practitioners desirable.
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (24 mois)
- Localisation : Panama City, Panama
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Marketing