Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 20/09/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
With more than 1, 100 employees, Archetype Group is one of the largest private construction consultancies in Asia Pacific with core services in Architecture & Master Planning, Building & Infrastructure Engineering, Industrial & Process Engineering and Project, Construction & Cost Management. Our expertise covers key construction sectors such as buildings & real estate, industry & manufacturing and energy & infrastructure.
Poste et missions:
- Manage the site based design team including recruitment, performance management and mentoring.
- Coordinate with all design consultants to ensure consistency and compliance with client needs.
- Run regular site-based design meetings with the client and consultants, ensuring continued progress of the design aspects of the project.
- Coordinate designers and consultants for production of schematic design and detailed design development.
- Coordinate designers for the production of tender drawings and specifications (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, acoustic, lighting, fire protection, landscaping, and interior design) .
- Consult with client for proposed design changes and evaluation of their impact on schedule and budget.
Preferably from a mechanical education, but open to any other building engineering field.
He or she would be primarily in charge of active coordination with China office.
- Maintain an Advanced knowledge of design requirements and specifications.
- Advanced attention to detail, particularly in respect to design management.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear reports, meeting minutes and chair meetings
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (12 mois)
- Localisation : Manille, Philippines
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Métiers du BTP : Second œuvre