Stage - Offre postée le 20/09/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
Présentation de la société : NATIXIS UKAt Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management, corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16, 000 staff members in 38 countries.
As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets.
To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide them with best in class solutions for their growth.
We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact.
Global Structured Credit & Solutions Internships:
The GSCS business are looking to recruit for Interns in the following areas:
- Asset-Backed Securities and Collateralised Loan Obligations (ABS & CLO)
- Banks, Insurance, Pensions and Solutions (BIPS)
MissionsABS and CLO:
The ABS/CLO Trading team is responsible for making markets in securitised products, including asset backed securities (ABS) and collateralised loan obligations (CLO) for Natixis clients. The team works very closely with the Solutions sales team and GSCS structuring teams. The ABS desk averages €1bn in trading volume per month and has been rapidly gaining market share in the European structured finance market.
The ABS and CLO Intern will:
- Work closely with the trading team to design and develop a detailed proprietary analytics system that is able to connect external data vendors with internal risk systems according to the trading team's requirements. The system will overlay the complex structures on top of price feeds to enable the traders to quickly and accurately assess and price trading positions
- Help develop a database that records all trading price history as well as key notes from client interaction on a particular security.
- Assist colleagues from the sales and GSCS structuring teams, providing data and analysis when required.
- Implement new regulation requirements for the desk (STS Due-diligence, Monitoring and Stress-Tests)
- Perform market intelligence
- Acquire a hands-on experience of operations on a market-making desk.
The BIPS team is responsible for a range of different product lines including regulatory capital transactions, platform origination and acquisition finance transactions. The main purpose of the role is to train and develop as a junior structurer. The business has been expanding and there is scope for this person to start by supporting team members with their activities and to grow into a more independent role.
The BIPS Intern will:
- Work with the BIPS team to develop and produce a proprietary risk analytics system for the trading desk to better analyse and monitor the risk that is on the book as well assist clients with their analysis.
- Implement new regulation requirements for the desk (STS Due-diligence, Monitoring and Stress-Tests) . Provide technical and administrative support to London-based Bank, Insurance and Pension Solutions team.
- Help with investor requests such as market insights
- Develop bespoke client and internal reporting
- Prepare documentation/presentations for both internal and external distribution
- Perform statistical data analysis and industry bench marking for the UK insurance industry
Profil recherchéKey skills required in GSCS:
- Good academic qualifications, articulate, dependable and with attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic / Excel, database construction, SQL essential
- Some knowledge of banking would be helpful
- Ability to liaise and build good working relationships with all levels of staff essential
- Analytical and enquiring
- Languages: English essential, French would be useful
- Contrat : Stage
- Localisation : RM9 London, Royaume-Uni
- Niveau d'études : Bac+3 (Licence)
- Métier : Gestion - Comptabilité - Finance : Analyse Financière
- Secteur : Banque - Assurance - Finance : Banque/Etablissement financier/Crédit Bail...