Stage - Offre postée le 20/09/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
Présentation de la société : NATIXIS UKAt Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management, corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16, 000 staff members in 38 countries.
As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets.
To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide them with best in class solutions for their growth.
We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact.
Strategy & Business Monitoring Internship
The London Global Markets Business Management team play a key role in the supervision of UK GM Sales and Trading activities and operations, supporting the monitoring of the business and the completion of its strategy and the monitoring of their permanent supervisory framework in London
MissionsThe Business Management Intern will:
- Focus on the business analytics: produce or contribute to the production of key management information for Business Management and GM Management; in particular support the production of quarterly business reviews
- Contribute to the organization, the coordination and the maintenance of Global Markets Risk Assessments, and coordinating with Support and Control Functions to analyse associated control framework
- Lead some ad-hoc analysis or studies on some risks, regulation implementation, strategic initiatives or cost reviews
- Directly take in charge some projects for GM businesses, and in particular support the GM COO in the implementation of the Conduct programme for GM activities
- Assist in coordinating the business lines engagement with external requests (such as ad-hoc regulator requests or visits) or internal requests (from Compliance, or Audit)
- And much more……
- Good academics
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (daily interaction with Senior Management)
- Ability to liaise and build good working relationships with all levels of staff essential
- Excellent analytical skills, capacities to articulate conclusions based on data
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Inquisitive mind and genuine interest in the business
- Contrat : Stage
- Localisation : RM9 London, Royaume-Uni
- Niveau d'études : Bac+3 (Licence)
- Métier : Banque - Assurance
- Secteur : Banque - Assurance - Finance : Banque/Etablissement financier/Crédit Bail...