Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 22/08/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
Poste et missions:
You will be in charge of the internal platform of Altran Belgium. Therefore, you will create the content for the weekly newsletter, covering a range of internal/external topics relevant to our business.
- As the responsible of our internal platform, you will manage and be in charge of all requests around it: helping colleagues publish content, adding and editing users, information, etc.
- You will manage events, support in organization for division events & full organization for bi annual events.
- You will be in charge of our digital ecosystem (Social Medias, Search Engines & Back-End of Website) .
- Overall you will be producing and managing internal content, external communication as well as internal/external events
- Master’s in Communication
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills; Dutch and/or French are a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office; Adobe pack is a plus
- Available as from September 2019
- You have a passion for communication in a technical environment
- You dare to take initiative and want to get things done
- You have an experience in events management
- You have previously managed a digital ecosystem (Social Medias, Search Engines & Back-End of Websites)
- You are self-confident and business-driven
- You adapt easily to a new environment and you are stress resistant
- You are a team-player and service-minded
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (24 mois)
- Localisation : Bruxelles, Belgique
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Communication - Création