Stage - Offre postée le 14/08/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
Présentation de la société : NATIXIS PORTUGALGo Beyond. Your opportunity to join Natixis in Portugal is here!
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
Natixis in Portugal is an IT Center of Expertise that provides innovative solutions for Natixis business operations worldwide. It works for Natixis in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, in the 38 countries in which the Company operates, and supporting 4 main units: Corporate Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Infrastructure and Security and Support Functions.
Natixis in Portugal was one of the major investments in human resources made by the company ever. A real success story: Natixis aims to create, by 2019, 700 new jobs in the areas of information technology in Portugal
MissionsWhat you can expect:
You will be part of our CIB team as a trainee - this will give you valuable technical skills and will help you to improve the ones you already have. If you like to solve problems and are looking for an exciting place to work in the center of Porto, Natixis is the place to apply for. Join a team where you can make things change, achieve limitless perspectives to evolve and grow, become an expert and reach your full potential!
Profil recherchéMain Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop new tools and improve already existing tools to help on core processes;
- Implement code review practices;
- Improve devOps system.
- Finished degree or finalist student in Informatics, Applied Math's, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 0-1 year of professional experience in similar roles;
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory) ;
- Knowledge of C++ development, Shell Script and OS (Windows and Unix) ;
- Interest in Agile methodologies;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team
- Contrat : Stage
- Localisation : 4000 Porto, Portugal
- Niveau d'études : Bac+3 (Licence)
- Métier : Systèmes d'informations - Télécom : Ingénierie Etudes/Développement
- Secteur : Informatique - Télécom - Internet : Services Informatiques