Contrat d'apprentissage - Paris (75)
Présentation de la société : EBA CLEARING
EBA CLEARING, a Company under French law, delivers and manages market infrastructure solutions for the pan-European payments industry, to support its users’ needs in line with their requirements.
The successful candidate will reinforce the PMO team of EBA CLEARING in the Paris office of the Company.
Your main responsibilities will consist of
• supporting and upgrading the existing applications;
• developing new applications;
• updating and preparing of the explanatory documentation for the software tools;
• updating of statistics and reports as well as preparing new reports and enhancing the way the data is displayed;
• contributing to other project work as required, such as drafting project documentation, preparing presentations and preparing tests.
Within this post, you will be reporting to the management of the PMO team.
The successful candidate will:
• have an IT undergraduate qualification with a specialisation in IT development;
• have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner;
• have gained experience in working in a technical environment (minimum two years);
• be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
• be dynamic, pro-active and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience.
In addition, a good working knowledge of the following programming and scripting languages is required:
• Object-Oriented Programming
Finally, a solid knowledge of programming is a must, especially in the area of:
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
- Contrat : Contrat d'apprentissage (12 mois)
- Localisation : Paris (75, Paris)
- Niveau d'études : Bac+4
- Niveau d'anglais requis : Courant
- Métier : Systèmes d'informations - Télécom : Développement/Programmation
- Secteur : Banque - Assurance - Finance : Banque/Etablissement financier/Crédit Bail...