Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) - Offre postée le 07/06/2019
En vous inscrivant sur Engagement Jeunes, recevez les offres qui correspondent à votre profil et soyez visible des recruteurs.
Edenred's offer is built around three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary Solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments) , Incentive & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs) , and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
You will be part of the financial department of Edenred Germany and work within a new team of 3 people specialized in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Science.
You will have at your disposal advanced BI tools from the Qlik Technology, and a defined Data Governance and ETL Architecture ready to be improved and optimized
- Improve/Optimize existing ETL processes with high standards of performance, security and clarity.
- Support departments to extend their data analysis capacity and KPIs creation by constantly enriching the data model
- Improve visualization/reporting tools usage experience of internal/external business stakeholder’s to meet their expectations
- Maintain and govern the metadata, data lineage and data models that describe the data architecture and the BI tools it supports.
- Collaborate with the Data Scientist and the headquarters to develop strategy and architecture for data lake and data warehouse, and to explore data using machine learning and advanced data analytics
Bachelor/Master degree with a specialization in Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing or any related Data Management field (Engineering School/University) .
At least 1 significant experience (12 months or more) in BI/Data Development.
Strong interest in Data Governance and Architecture, good balance between technical skills and Data Strategy
- Excellent analytical skills : easily deal with large amounts of data and crunch numbers
- Business understanding / strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) : Ability to easily translate complex information into understandable ideas or documents
- Fluent English / Good level of German is highly recommended
- Strong SQL skills and other programming languages linked to data management/transformation
- Experience in Qlikview / QlikSense (or another BI tool) is appreciated
Expected start date – 1st September 2019
Highly dynamic and innovative team
Flat allowance included, with increase between year 1 and year 2
Very large space for personal development and initiative
- Contrat : Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (18 mois)
- Localisation : Munich, Allemagne
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5 (Master)
- Métier : Conseil : Conseil en NTIC