Are you looking to enhance your learning and professional skillset? Do you have a passion for Sustainability and Energy Management & Automation? Want to learn about a career in Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, or Services at a Global Company?
Learn more with us and join the Schneider Global Student Experience!
This experience is designed to provide students with a way to engage with us at Schneider Electric through e-learning and project simulation. On this journey, you can learn more about what it takes to be in our Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain or Services business areas, all while learning skills that you can take with you for your next project, interview or internship.
Our Schneider Global Student Experience is a unique opportunity to explore possible career paths and get your foot in the door with Schneider Electric.
In order to be eligible, you must meet these requirements:
- Currently enrolled in university or college in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree
- Studying in a related field, such as Business & Marketing, Supply Chain or Engineering/IT & Technology
- Graduating between November 2021 – December 2024
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Curriculum mandatory
Key details of the experience:
- Registration period:1st June – 14th June 2021
- Program Dates: 1st July – 15th August 2021
- Time commitment: 8 – 10 hours self-paced e-learning
- Mode: 100% online
You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity! Join us! Learn more and register here :